Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever)

4 posters

Go down

Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) Empty Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever)

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 pm

And no, I'm not talking about the mushroom. For those of you who don't know what one is, it's a desktop buddy. It runs around your computer screen, climbs the sides and top, crawls, sits, and does other things. Oh, and multiplies. I almost forgot to mention that. It starts off as just one, then after a while it'll make another of itself; cloneing.

What does one look like? It depends on what you manage to find out there on the vast Internet. Hetalia, Naruto, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Vocaloid. That's just what I've seen and found personally. Currently I have a Linebeck shimeji running around my computer. It took forever for me to find him too.

There's a downloadable program that you can use to make your own. I don't know if it's in English though. Why do I mention the program that can make this things? Because I think someone should make a PoM shimeji. A separate one for each penguin. That would be awesome.

I've included a screenshot for those who want to see what I'm talking about. Oh, and the more of these things that are running around, the more lag you might have. It depends on how crappy your computer is. If there get to be too many you can always close the program and reopen it to have just one again.

Screen full of Linebecks
Spoiler:

Be honest with me. Wouldn't you like having one of the penguins running around your computer in a similar fashion?

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) Empty Re: Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever)

Post  McGeets Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

...That is THE best idea I have heard, possibly in my whole life, it's debatable. I would pay for a Kowalski one of those! I'm going to check that website out now...
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Humor : On a positive note, the porcupines were very apologetic...

Roleplay characters
Name: Elizabeth Fisher

Back to top Go down

Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever) Empty Re: Shimeji (A.K.A The most useless desktop buddy ever)

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

That website in the picture is just my Photobucket account. ^^; And I have looked for PoM shimejis before. Came up with nothing. Which is a pity. u.u

If I had a proper way of drawing and editing on my computer I'd make them myself. But I lack the means to do it sadly. *sigh*
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 am

I got one too... and it's one of Jack Frost LOL. He tried to steal my Google Chrome browser today...
Spoiler:
And this is how my desktop usually looks, of course usually means without all those mini Jack Frosts...
Spoiler:

Links if pic gets cut off:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EDIT: Creating a POM Shimeji? GAME ON. I'll do it.

Last edited by 2nd Lt. NYC on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because.)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

LOLz. Jack Frost. Good luck with da Pom shimeji NYC!
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum