Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
You know you're obsessed with PoM when... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You know you're obsessed with PoM when...

+6
mostar1219
Fairy_Mochi
MoonwalkingPanda
McGeets
Cutezee_Penguin
Riarra
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You know you're obsessed with PoM when... Empty You know you're obsessed with PoM when...

Post  Riarra Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:19 am

I've seen this sort of thread in various places, and they're usually quite fun (for me, at least...), so I figured I start one here!

How to Play: Post ways you know you're obsessed with PoM (real and imagined).

For example, I'll start:

You know you're obsessed with PoM if, when told to do a presentation on a famous person for school, you choose a PoM character/voice actor. (Guilty, so many times!)
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Humor : "SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO HIT THINGS WITH A COAT HANGER!"

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with PoM when... Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with PoM when...

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 am

You know you're obessed with PoM if: You own more than 5 related PoM products.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with PoM when... Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with PoM when...

Post  McGeets Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 am

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you turn down a trip to your Uncle's farm with the whole of the rest of your family because you found a couple of episodes you hadn't seen before...(me - a few months ago)
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Humor : On a positive note, the porcupines were very apologetic...

Roleplay characters
Name: Elizabeth Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 am

You know when you're obsessed with PoM when you look up everything you can with Penguins.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when the highlight of your school day is the moment your teacher looks over at some doodles of the penguins in the margins of your paper and says, "Hey, I like that show!"
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you want to go to the CPZ in New York.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:30 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you try to use the Hypnotic Stare to convince others of your innocence.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with PoM when... Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 pm

You know you're obsessed with POM when you create song parodies about POM. (one of mine is on this website)
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeets Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you risk getting your phone confiscated (if that's how you spell it...) just to go on this site and read fanfiction, and then don't notice the bell go for last lesson because you're so involved with the story.
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 pm

...your chorus teacher announces that the theme for the spring concert is "Songs From TV Shows and Movies" and your immediate reaction is to SQUEE as loud as possible in your head and write down every single song from PoM ever (with extra emphasis on "Everybody Sing" and "The Bus Called Graveyard Eight" because you need a solo as Dr. Blowhole or Kowalski right this very second).

...you think that "My favorite villain ever is a maniacal dolphin with a laser eye" is an important thing to include in your introductions on the first day of school.

...you try to write an original story and realize that somewhere along the way, the antagonist has started laughing squeakily and forcing his minions to feed him fish, and this inconsequential side minion has the personality of your inconsequential side minion OC that you made as a joke when you first got into PoM, and the protagonists like to say things like "Taft's tub!" and "Stop, in the name of cod!" (Not guilty... yet.)
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm

ULTIMATE XD

You know when you're obsessed with PoM when...

...In SCIENCE class, you ask if the experiment will blow up sooner or later because it's the teacher's idea.

Note: The reason it's SCIENCE, not Science, is because Kowalski lurves SCIENCE.

...you say to your friends that penguins/dolphins/lemurs/otters are your favourite animal.

...You keep begging your parents to take you to New York and the Central Park Zoo.

...You KNOW that the four boys in Big Bang Theory are the (slightly altered) humanized version of the Penguins.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeets Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when your Mum stops letting you watch it on the TV (she doesn't realize I can put the DVDs in my laptop and watch them...)
ALSO
You know you're obsessed with PoM when you spend ten minutes of your mock GCSE RS exam thinking about the Penguins before remembering the exam and panicking because you lost ten minutes. (Me, today. Hope I still got a C at least. Probably not but it's only RS)
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you spend AGES looking on the Internet for the newest episode for PoM.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 am

(@Riarra: Wow, that first post you said about your teacher and the doodles sounds cool! I wish that would happen to me. :])

You know your obessed with PoM when you hug your PoM dolls so tight they're kinda deformed now....
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 am

(XD Nice one Priv!)

You know when you're obsessed with PoM when you start hearing Skilene stories in songs.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

...you go to the zoo and have to carefully check for potential concealed weapons/HQ entrances in the penguin exhibit before you can go see the dolphin exhibit.

...you decide that the large block of ice in the penguin exhibit is most definitely hiding a secret lair, and find yourself carefully examining all suspicious bushes and pretzel carts and trying to look inconspicuous.

...after your history teacher tells a story about a man whose house was burned down in the American Civil War and got a new house only to have it burned down as well, you can't think of the story afterwards without hearing a faint "My house!"

...you finish your book in school and entertain yourself by thinking of ways you're obsessed with PoM.
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeets Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you spend an entire evening listening to all the songs from 'the return of the revenge of Doctor Blowhole' on repeat (words cannot describe my feelings for Doctor Blowhole's power ballad. I forgot how awesome it is. I think I might have a new favorite singer) and writing/reading fanfiction, and thinking up stuff to post here.

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you do something Kowalski-ish or Kowalski does something Kowalski-ish and your whole family says simultaneously 'classic Kowalski', and this happens regularly.

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you get your sister's friend who wants to be a tattoo artist to draw the Penguins on you.

You know you're obsessed with PoM when you search your Mum's amazon and e-bay baskets to see if she bought anything PoM related. (She did! Apparently there is a PoM board game on it's way! YES!)
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

...you raise your eyebrow dramatically and christen it the "Kowalski expression."
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeets Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

...you're changing some sentences to past tense in French, and realise you need the word 'mort' so you draw a picture of him instead of writing it.
McGeets
McGeets
Sergeant Rico
Sergeant Rico

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 pm

...you see that one of your vocabulary words is "ergonomical" and you feel the need to shout, "THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR TAUGHT ME THIS WORD!" in the middle of class.

...your idea of procrastinating is spending several days working out how to draw the penguins and your OCs in Microsoft Paint.
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 pm

...you try to create a humanized version of a Penguin costume for Halloween. (guilty, mine was a white top, black leather jacket, black jeans, black combat boots/orange high-tops and orange lipstick. (only on the lips though.))
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  SierraTangoEcho Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 am

1. ...you start developing a crush for a character of the show. (What? XD)

2. ... you doodle penguins instead of doing your Math homeworks.

3. ...you shout "BOOMSHAKANAH!" whenever you win something. (I do this sooo much!)

4. ...you try to imitate Private's British accent.
SierraTangoEcho
SierraTangoEcho
Recruit Mort
Recruit Mort

Humor : I was thinking more along the lines of: You do all of the work and I will watch in anticipation.

Roleplay characters
Name: Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

XD SO TRUE!!

-You fangirl when you find out that *SPOILERS* Kowalski and Doris are back together and kissed. Very Happy
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am

...your vocabulary words include "cajole," and your immediate reaction is to draw Dr. Blowhole serenading the mutant MP3.

...you read about Theodore Roosevelt, and you think, "Skipper needs to be coffee buddies with this guy!"
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 am

XD So true!

...you always somehow end up drawing penguins or the humanized versions of them. XD
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum