Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
My Many OCs EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
My Many OCs EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
My Many OCs EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
My Many OCs EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
My Many OCs EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
My Many OCs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
My Many OCs EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
My Many OCs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
My Many OCs EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
My Many OCs EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

My Many OCs

Go down

My Many OCs Empty My Many OCs

Post  Dream_Desire_Discover Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 am

Name: Jamison ''Jamie'' Hunter (Her dad really wanted a boy, so he gave her the manliest name possible to give a girl, basically.)

Species: Bobcat

Nationality: American

Appearance (both animalized and humanized): As a bobcat, Jamie has silky fur that is a mix of multiple shades of brown. Her eyes are hazel/yellow, and she has a small pink nose. She has a short bobbed tail, and long whiskers. When the humans aren't looking, she can usually be seen wearing a brown fedora with a gold ribbon.
As a human, Jamie's thick, curly hair goes down to her waist, though she usually has it in a loose braid. Her hair is chocolate brown with dark brown, black, and light brown streaks. Her skin is fairly tan, as she spends lots of time outside. Jamie's eyes are olive green with some hazel flecks. Jamie can usually be seen wearing denim jeans or shorts, a green camouflage tank top, sneakers, an aviator jacket, and occasionally her fedora.

Story: Jamie is new to the zoo, having just transferred from Bronx (she was there for about 6 months, having been in the wild before, or so she says). Most of her past is unknown, as she doesn't like to talk about it and usually dodges around those kinds of questions, though it is known that she has/had a mother, father, and little brother. At first, Skipper is real paranoid about her being a spy, but he'll eventually calm down- Jamie is one of the most outgoing animals at the zoo, and it's kind of hard to believe she could ever be a spy. However, Jamie is secretly an agent for the NASO (North American Spy Agency), and was sent to keep an eye on the zoo animals.

Personality: Generally a friendly person, though a bit mean at times. Jamie is quite intelligent, though doesn't really show it, and some think that she is dumb due to her obliviousness. Brave and bold, usually only shy around people she has a crush on- which happens very rarely. She is kind of awkward at times, though is still social. Jamie usually laughs off her mistakes, and is quite the prankster- rather mischievous. Jamie is a bit immature at times, but is very capable of taking things seriously.

Family: Bruce Hunter (father, presumably dead though possibly in hiding), Melissa Hunter (mother, deceased), Johnathan ''Johnny'' Hunter (younger brother, status unknown)

Strengths: Strong and athletic, knows her way around the outdoors. Has very keen senses, advanced hearing, sight, smell, etc. Good leadership skills.

Weaknesses: Immature and mean at times, a prankster. Kind of clumsy, not the most stealthy unless she's really motivated.

Other: Classified.
Dream_Desire_Discover
Dream_Desire_Discover
Random Jiggles
Random Jiggles

Humor : Ever year, sharks kill 10 people. Every year, cows kill 100 people. FEAR THE REAL KILLER.

Roleplay characters
Name: Rookie

Back to top Go down

My Many OCs Empty Re: My Many OCs

Post  Dream_Desire_Discover Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:41 am

(working on forms for these guys, sorry for the short descriptions)

Katherine ''Captain'' (rat)- The fearless leader, Captain sports short silky dark gray fur, ice blue eyes, and what appears to be hair in a bob cut. Brave and loyal, Captain rules her team with an iron fist- er, paw. Though her paranoia cap is glued to her head, she is quite intelligent and inquisitive. She is also strict and stern at times, but wants the best for her team. She is witty and sarcastic, though she rarely cracks jokes. She was kidnapped and brought to a lab when she was young, often being experimented on. Thus, she is slightly more intelligent, and more human-like than her fellow rats, as well as being slightly bigger (About the size of the penguins). Her sister is Lou. When she was kidnapped and brought to a lab, she wasn't the only one. Many other rats had been taken to, including the one you know as ''The Rat King''. Due to being experimented on at the lab, she has a major fear of needles.

Humanized, Captain has short and straight jet black hair, slightly tanned skin, and ice blue eyes. She is medium height, and muscular, slightly curvy. She can usually be seen in a navy blue military uniform. If not, she is usually wearing black dress pants, a navy blue shirt, black dress shoes, and a dark gray military jacket, and occasionally her lucky military hat. As you can tell, she spent most of her life in the military.

Quote is: ''Alright, ladies, let's show them what we've got!''

Codename is Military Rat.

Love interest... possibly Skipper?

Lucille ''Lou'' (rat)- The dedicated scientist and lieutenant, Lou looks much like her sister; silky dark gray fur, bright blue eyes, and what appears to be shoulder length hair. Intelligent and inquisitive, Lou is the most intelligent of the group. She is very loyal, but a bit self-centered at times. She is generally a friendly person, though a little anti-social at times. She can also be mean if you are rude to her friends, though she tries to best to keep calm, often bottling up her anger. She was kidnapped and brought to a lab when she was young, often being experimented on. Thus, she is much more intelligent, and more human-like that her fellow rats, as well as being slightly bigger (About the size of the penguins). Her sister is Captain. When she was kidnapped and brought to a lab, she wasn't the only one. Many other rats had been taken to, including the one you know as ''The Rat King''. Due to being experimented on at the lab, she has a slight fear of needles, less so than her sister. She is a very good actress when she tries.

Quote is: ''My calculations show that my invention has a 47% chance of blowing up.''

Humanized, Lou has medium length jet black hair, not too pale not too tan skin, and bright, intelligent blue eyes. She can usually be seen in black dress pants, a navy blue turtle-neck, and a white lab coat.

Codename is Lab Rat.

Love interest... possibly Kowalski?
Dream_Desire_Discover
Dream_Desire_Discover
Random Jiggles
Random Jiggles

Humor : Ever year, sharks kill 10 people. Every year, cows kill 100 people. FEAR THE REAL KILLER.

Roleplay characters
Name: Rookie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum