Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Reverse World: Second Generation

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 Empty Re: The Reverse World: Second Generation

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Skipper's gut told him someone had just used quantum hypercute AGAIN.
"I thought he swore he'd never use it again," he remarked, "Then again, I kept encouraging him to break that anyway..."
"By it," said Ocir, "do you mean the hypercute?"
Skipper shot him a "got that right" look.
"I hate that," Ocir muttered. "That's why I haven't managed to even catch up with that Etavirp, even for a little interrogation. Every time I'm this close to getting him, he musters all the cuteness he has, and BAM! I'm lying out cold on the floor while he slips away like a fish in buttered flippers."
"I can relate," Skipper agreed. "He uses it all the time?"
"Absolutely," Ocir nodded, "He totally views it as a weapon. I think I'm allergic now..."

Last edited by 2nd Lt. Skipper12a on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Reverse World: Second Generation - Page 3 Empty Re: The Reverse World: Second Generation

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 am

"All tied up, Krystal." Etavirp said, leading a Trom was stumbled behind him while wrapped tightly in rope.

-------------------------------------

Derf left the HQ, to do something he planned on doing for a while. He was going to destroy the mirror. He knew the consequences of doing that, but he didn't care nor was he concern.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 am

Krystal's gut began to grumble, loudly. "Yeah, yeah, like he's ever gonna do that!" she retorted, but her gut kept going. " Oh fine I'll believe you, but if you're wrong..." she left the threat hanging. Her gut had just told her that Derf was going to destroy the mirror. Then there would be no homecoming. Wait, mirror. Hang on... Did Blowhole use a SECOND MIRROR to go into the Reverse World?
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 am

Reppiks was sure they've been doing too much target practice. He secretly left the site, returned to the tree and opened the secret panel. Reaching into the depths of the compartment, he pulled out another headset.
"They have no idea," he muttered, putting it back on. He checked the three channels now available.
Apparently, nobody had noticed he had left the area for target practice. Etavirp, however, had just dragged a bound up Trom over to Krystal.
The icebreakers were doing well, based from who he was hearing in the headset. It wasn't Neiluj, but he could hear Skipper in the background, and he was conversing with whoever wore the headset.
But he was shocked at what he found coming from the Niugnep Lair. Derf had left the lair, muttering something about a mirror.
He banged in the inside wall of the compartment. It slid open, revealing an embedded LCD screen computer, complete with keyboard and wireless mouse.
"Thank you, Manuka," he whispered.
He attached the headset to one side of the screen. He then checked all the bugs he had left on the other trees in the park and turned the locator on.
As he listened to Derf's many mutterings, he caught things like "mirror", "others" and "destroy". The pieces immediately fitted together.
"He's going to destroy the mirror!" Reppiks gasped. He tapped the screen and commanded, "Activate SPG tracking device!"
A window appeared on the screen, a green dot pulsing gently on the map.
"Gotcha," he smiled.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 am

Krystal had been listening to Reppiks headset from hers, and if she was right, He had found the location of the Mirror. But something was still nagging her mind: Did Blowhole make a working Replica of the Mirror?
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

Reppiks pulled the headset off the screen. He decided to attempt to contact whoever had headsets.
"Hello."
On the other end, he heard Ocir make some surprised little noise.
"Anything the problem?" Reppiks asked sarcastically.
"I didn't know this thing worked two-way," was the Rico double's reply.
"Well, it does," said Reppiks. "How's it going?"
"One cube left," Ocir replied, "The lemurs really are hard workers, but only if Neiluj is on. We're just waiting for your signal."
"Have you heard? Derf wants to destroy the mirror!" Reppiks practically yelled into his headset.
Over at the other end. Ocir winced. "I have a limit to my hearing, you know." Then his tone grew serious. "That's bad. You got a lead on it yet?"
Reppiks considered his options. "My, erm, sources indicate Derf's somewhere near the Ooz. He couldn't have gone far, and he probably has the mirror. We're still busy preparing for assault, so I... I mean we, need you guys to go after him."
There was a pause.
"I'm sure Skipper would agree to that," Ocir answered, "After all, it concerns his way back. But we'll have to see if the others are willing to come along."
"Good to know," said Reppiks, "Rendezvous at The Tree if you're successful."
"Roger that."
Reppiks cut the signal.

Skipper was watching the wireless conversation.
"So, what did the double want?" he inquired.
Ocir turned to face him. "Well... He told me that Derf's going to destroy the mirror."
"BLAST!" Skipper cursed.
"Hang on! He told us that Derf wasn't too far from the Ooz," Ocir added, "and he wants us to go after that squirrel."
Neiluj paused for a while. "If you need any support, I'm up for the job."
"We'll do," Ocir shrugged, "But if you have to... You do know where we keep the SPG device, right? Look for us in the Krap with that. If you want, bring the other lemurs, and the dolphin when you break him out."
After that, the two leaders ran off into the Krap.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm

As she watched her cousin and Ocir Run off, the nagging thought kept swirling around her head. Krystal was still wondering whether Blowhole had made a working replica of the Mirror. She walked over to his ice block, which was halfway chopped, leaving the top half of his body free from the ice. 'Neiluj is one smart genius, making Ringtail do the work, and he's done pretty good.' she thought to herself. As she slid to where Blowhole's head was, her gut began to grumble again. "Oh shut up," she growled to her gut, but little did she know, was that she was going to create a small problem for the Resistance...
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 pm

(Hey NYC. I thought of a great idea for Ocir; since everyone else is changing back into their reversies, Ocir could start acting stupid and slowly stop speaking as much English as he has. You could have him make decisions for the resistance that are so stupid it messes up their whole plan and you can have him speak gibberish. x3 Just a suggestion though.)

Just upon leaving the top secret place of secretness, Derf was crawling away, holding the mirror close to him. He went into the zookeeper's office and grabbed the hammer off the shelving to his side.

"It's time we win," he muttered from his lips, and also smirking.

He heaved the hammer behind him and with one great push of force, flung the metal end into the mirror. The mirror, shattered into hundreds of pieces and continued shattering as Derf kept going at it. After the entire office was covered with broken glass and wood, he stopped, throwing the hammer to his side.

"Now...," he breather out, "...it's done."
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Suddenly, Krystal heard a CRACK and a SMASH from the Oozkeeper's Office. Her gut was acting angrily now, and told her to beat up who ever it was who did the smash. "Hang on," she told Blowhole, and she slid down and flipped her way to the OozKeepers Office. There, she saw the worst thing in the world: Derf, next to a now shattered Mirror, and Derf, saw her. "Dirty little backstabber," she growled at the squirrel as she got into fighting stance, "You promised us you'd keep the Mirror safe, You lied to us, to everyone, you idiot! For this, you will pay Derf, You will pay!" She pounced on Derf and started slapping him in the face, Hard. Krystal pooledut all the anger she could throw at, finally throwing the Squirrel against the wall, knocking him out.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am

After thirty seconds of being knocked out, Derf retaliate by doing a kip-up followed by a flip over Krystal. Standing behind her, he grabbed hold of her flippers and pushed her up against the wall, making sure she couldn't move.

Once she stopped struggling he whispered to her saying, "If I were you, I would stop trying be the heroic one."

While still pinning the penguin to the wall, he ripped her headset off and threw it to the ground. It smashed up, causing Blowhole and anyone else who had connection with her to only hear the sound of static stuff (Not sure what word I should use there... Brain fart. x3)

Derf continued whispering, "Who said I broke my promise with keeping the mirror safe? You don't even know the powers of that mirror. I'm saving you guys from destroying everybody and everything. This isn't my first rodeo."

He grabbed some near by rope and wrapped her around it tightly.

"You're coming with me to see latsyrk. He'll be very happy to meet you."

Last edited by Private_Cute on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 am

"Shut up," Krystal hissed, obviously angry, but however, the empathy link bug had been painfully implanted into her brain when she was younger, and she managed to shove another into Kowalski's headset in case. "Latsyrk is my double, she's the reversed version of me, thank you for revealing that you don't know what the mirror's powers are, you'll see for yourself." In her head, she was screaming her guts out to Kowalski:

'HELP!!!!!' she screamed, 'I'VE BEEN CAPTURED BY DERF!!! HURRY TO THE OOZKEEPER'S OFFICE NOW!!!!!!'

----------------------
Kowalski was shocked out of his guts when he heard Krystal screaming in his head. He knew immediatly that he had to save her, as he slid to the Office, his mind was making him promise to her that a member of the team wouldn't be taken away again. As he flipped over the edge of the office, he was that little bit too late, a penguin with brown eyes and a ruby leather necklace was in Krystal's face, glaring at her: it was Latsyrk. Kowalski yelled, catching the attention of the double by surprise.

Last edited by Sweetpanda12 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 am

He may be the reversed version of Krystal, but they're attitude remained a perfect match. Latsyrk rolled his eyes at Kowalski, once he realized it was him. Holding one flipper against Krystal, he lifted his free flipper up, holding a long one-handed gun. He shot at Kowalski, but a net spun out instead of a bullet. Kowalski was forced underneath the net that stuck to the floor.

Derf smashed the headset completely, destroying it to smithereens.

"Come," Latsyrk demanded. He pulled Krystal beside him, who was still tied up in rope.

Derf ran after them, waving to Kowalski as they disappeared from sight.

Last edited by Private_Cute on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:27 am

Krystal growled, no-one was going to make her at all, even if it was her double. She head-butted into Latsyrk's back when he wasn't looking, and she pulled the ropes off herself with her beak. Derf had made a mistake when he was finishing the rope on her, it was a quick release knot, not a usual sturdy one. She then got into a pose as Latsyrk did, mirroring each other. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall," Krystal taunted, "who's the smartest of them all?"

Last edited by Sweetpanda12 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Derf smiled at somebody behind Krystal. Lktsyrk had already gotten up and was pointing the luv-u-lazer at Krystal.

"You are," He laughed, and then shot at Krystal while he still faced Derf. Krystal passed out, with an arrow in the back of her flipper.

"Um... doesn't that mean she's going to be in love with me when she wakes up?" Derf asked, gulping.

"Yeah, so? Deal with it. Have her follow you!" Lktsyrk commanded.

Derf watched as Krystal woke up, rubbing her head and staring at Derf in a odd way.

Last edited by Private_Cute on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 am

Kowalski, though stuck in his net, was angry. His comrade had been hit with the luv-u-lazer? Despicable. He remembered what Krystal did when she was angry: use the power of anger to her advantage. He shook himself to the source of his anger. He then remembered what made Krystal angry: calling her by her full name. Krystillis Malanis. What was the reversed version of that? Sillitsyrk Sinalam. He smirked. "Hey!" he yelled, "Sillitsyrk Sinalam! Get the arrow out of your double right now, or I'll--" Too late, Latsyrk was running at him with a dagger in his flippers. For a moment, Kowalski had a psycho Rico look on his face, like he was going to kick some serious butt. Then: *RIPPP!* Latsyrk missed from stabbing Kowalski, tearing the net that was holding him captive. He flipped out of the net and knocked out Derf from behind, pulled the arrow out of Krystal's flipper. He grabbed the luv-u-lazer and pointed it at Latsyrk. "Make one more move," he threatened, "And you will be in love with Ikslawok." Sillitsyrk Sinalam didn't listen, and Kowalski fired an arrow into her flipper.

Last edited by Sweetpanda12 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:17 am

(Kowalski wasn't in the same room, but whatever.)

Little did Kowalski realized though that an arrow was shot at Krystal and her opposite, meaning she had falling in love with herself. I guess Kowalski didn't see this one coming because he hasn't had the chance to experiment with his invention back in his world.

The two Krystals looked at each other dreamily.

"What the heck, man! Look what you've done! Fix it!" Derf yelled at Kowalski.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:27 am

'Oh god,' Kowalski thought to himself, 'What have I done now?'
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 am

Ocir chased the signal back into the Oozkeeper's office. Just as he skidded to a stop outside, he heard the sound of breaking glass.
"We're too late!" he gasped.
Skipper hadn't stopped quickly enough and slammed right into him. After they had rolled a further two feet away, Skipper said, "Come again?"
"We're too late," Ocir repeated.
The headset buzzed on.
"Was that breaking glass I heard just now?" asked Reppiks.
"Sadly," Ocir replied.
"WHAT IN THE NAME OF EISENHOWER'S OATMEAL?!"
Ocir looked up and saw Skipper perched on the window. He had That Look on his face.
"What happened here?!" Skipper was saying, "Kowalski, you had better have a good explanation for this."
"Hmm?" Ocir was confused. He flipped up to the window, looked in and gasped.
"Reppiks?" he whispered into the headset, "If you're available, I need you at the Oozkeeper's office, RIGHT NOW. It's your cousin."

Reppiks was available. He was still staring at the screen of his top-secret computer. But the moment the call came through, he checked the GPS and was surprised to see not just Ocir and Skipper there, but Kowalski, Derf, Krystal and Latsyrk too.
"What is going on there?" he muttered (headset off, of course), and immediately slipped towards the Oozkeeper's office (while leaving his computer on. Geesh).
He almost ran into Ocir there. "What's the big deal?"
"See for yourself," said Ocir, returning to the window.
Reppiks flipped up to the window, where Skipper was staring, flippers akimbo. The Real World penguin held up a flipper to halt him.
"Look, I know you're a softie," Skipper began, "I'm kind of disturbed too. You had better prepare yourself for what you're about to see."
Reppiks gulped. He didn't like the sound of that.
"Well, if I have to..." he said, pushing Skipper's flipper (hey that rhymes) away. He peered in the window...
And slammed his flipper into his beak to stop himself from Crying Out Loud.
"That is just disturbing," he remarked, "Don't tell me they actually found that Hate-me-Lazer Ikslawok created that we rewired and trashed in there."
Ocir looked confused. "We did that?"
"Yeah, but you were so obsessively hating Manuka, I had to rewire it somehow to get you back."
"The last thing I remembered then was him using me as a test subject."
"Yeah, well, obviously someone else's the test subject now," Reppiks figured, "Erm, you guys have another trashed Hate-me-Lazer on flipper right now?"
"I'd rather give them both a good double slap on the face," said Skipper.
"Why don't we both do that," said Reppiks, "After all, when the Lazer got a little messed up that was what I did to Ocir."
"You did THAT?!" Ocir remembered that stinging flipper that had brought him to his senses then, "It still stings, you hit me where that scar was."
"Sorry. But apparently none of us have a spare Lazer on hand," Reppiks continued.
"I still say go for the slap," Skipper insisted.
"Fine," Reppiks gave in, "Let's see what we can do."
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 am

In the mean time, Derf sneaked up to Kowalski and grabbed the luv-u-lazer out of his hand. He pressed a button on it and shot two arrows at the two Krystals.

When the arrow hit her, Lstsryk snapped out of her trance, and realized she was standing on the other side of the room, facing Krystal who stood at the other end.

"What happened here?" She asked, looking around.

Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 am

After she moved away from Latsyrk, she noticed Ocir, Skipper and Reppiks looking at her and her double as if they witnessed something gruesome. She then realized what had happened to her. 'Oh Yuck,' she thought to herself in disgust, 'Did I really do that?' She felt like she was going to puke. She'd be glad enough to have her cousin slap her.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:17 am

Lstsryk walked up to Derf.

"What just happened?" She asked him.

"Well, you started staring at your reversie self and then started saying she looked just like you, but then you guys returned back to normal."

Lstsryk felt sick inside.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am

(I'm getting my Slappy Hurt Punch on! :face: )

Totally risking a capture, both Skippers darted in, double slapped both Krystals, and slipped back out again.
"You guys sure are fast," Ocir remarked.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am

"OW!" Yelled both Krystals, who were actually glad that they were slapped in the face. "If that was Skippy/Reppy, come out now, I wanna thank you for that." Krystal and Latsyrk looked at each other weirdly.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 am

(I got a good idea: Let's make Krystal's reversie a guy. =3)

Last edited by Private_Cute on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 am

(Oh gods that would be so weird.)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next