Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

HALLOWEEN RP

+3
mostar1219
2nd Lt. NYC
MoonwalkingPanda
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

HALLOWEEN RP - Page 2 Empty Re: HALLOWEEN RP

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

(That was Manuka, not Piper, it's ok though, you can edit it.)
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am

(Can I start cutting in now? I'm positive Kowalski will be a V.I.C in this one.)

"Ooh, horror movies," said Kowalski, "I'm interested. I'd like to see if all my hypotheses on spectral energy and supernatural activities are all true... Or just the fruits of Hollywood's movie magic."

(I guess you guys know how I'm making Kowalski here.)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SierraTangoEcho Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 pm

[I'll roleplay Skipper and Steph in this one. (Steph's my OC. I recently created her. She's a female penguin who looks, and acts, pretty much like Skipper.) Be kind with me. This is the first time I Roleplay, so yeah...]

"YEAH! Horror movies! I love 'em!" Steph said excited, "...Too bad we can't watch the Lunacorns Special, tough."

Steph loved horror movies, but she loved more to see Private happy. She had a soft spot for the guy. He was her friend, after all.

"WHAT?!" Skipper yelled, "I thought you didn't like that moon-horses mush, Steph!"
"In fact I don't! "Steph said, "...But I hate more too see the Private sad."
SierraTangoEcho
SierraTangoEcho
Recruit Mort
Recruit Mort

Humor : I was thinking more along the lines of: You do all of the work and I will watch in anticipation.

Roleplay characters
Name: Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

(If we really need them, and if I have to, I can roleplay as one of the lemurs. I can do a pretty good Mort if I try.)

Private brightened up at Steph's comment. At least someone else had wanted to see the Lunacorns specials. But, being outnumbered, he'd have to watch horror movies with the others. "Maybe I'll get to hold my Princess Self-Respectra doll during the scary parts," he thought to himself. "Can I at least have a lolly when we get back?" he asked making puppy-dog eyes.

Rico was actually skipping along; happy at the prospect of seeing movies filled with bloodbaths and mayhem. And explosions. He knew that explosions were the only way to get rid of the giant monsters created by science.

Lucy gulped nervously. They were almost home. "Um...I'll save my candy for tomorrow. I think I've lost my appetite." She shuddered suddenly. "I hope that there isn't a movie with giant spiders in it. I'm terrified of spiders." she thought and shuddered again.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post  SierraTangoEcho Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Not much time later, they were home. Everyone soon took off his or her costume. Private ran and took his Princess Self-Respectra doll as fast as he could; meanwhile, Rico was "making" Popcorns in his belly and Kowalski was waiting with a Popcorn bag in his flippers. Skipper was looking at the several movie DVD's they had.

"So," Skipper said, "What Horror movie do you guys want to see? 'Saw'? 'The Exorcist'? 'Paranormal Activity'? Or maybe even 'Scream'?"

"The Exorcist!" Steph said extra-excited "I wanna see 'The Exorcist' so bad!"

Lucy gulped again. she would've had nightmares that night for sure.
SierraTangoEcho
SierraTangoEcho
Recruit Mort
Recruit Mort

Humor : I was thinking more along the lines of: You do all of the work and I will watch in anticipation.

Roleplay characters
Name: Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Krystal, however had all those movies on her tape, plus the Ghostbusters Trailer. But she felt like something was already beginning to creep up her feathers. The others didn't seem to notice the odd, cold feeling that was slithering around the air. She decided to ignore it as she was about to put the tape in, and made sure everyone was comfortable as they could get. The popcorn was ready, everyone was seated, and she was standing in her costume still, not taking it off, she had a gut feeling that the gadgets in there were going to be needed for real. As she placed the tape in the VCR and sat down with Piper and Manuka, (who didn't want to take off their costumes till 0100, don't ask), she regretted it immediately. The VCR started well, but five minutes into the movie, it started acting up.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Rico liked his costume and didn't want to take it off just yet. He wanted to be "El Kaboom Luchadore" for at least a little while longer. Luckily there was a whole in the mask for his beak so he would be able to eat; or power vomit if he had to. And it was a good thing as it turned out.

Private hadn't had time to get out of his costume yet. He had rushed straight to get his Lunacorn doll. So there he was; seated on the floor dressed as a Lunacorn, hugging a Lunacorn under one wing and holding a lollipop in his other flipper.

Lucy was struggling to get out of her butterfly costume. True it was only a vest-like affair, but the wings were complicated and elabortaly designed. She didn't want to risk damaging the wings by rushing. So she too was still in costume when the VCR started acting up.

"Um, Krystal? What's happening?" Private asked in alarm from behind his Lunacorn doll as he watched what was going on with the machine. Rico started grumbling. Whatever was going on was making him miss all those movies. He was beginning to feel like blowing the dratted VCR to bits. Lucy edged toward the rest of the group and, what she hoped, was safety in numbers.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Batgirl narrowed her eyes at the VCR. "No idea," she replied, "But I had felt something odd when I was about to put in the tape..."

"Uh, guys?" asked a black lunacorn, "Why is the movie pulling me in?" It was true, the little Black lunacorn was running from the TV, which one of the Ghosts from the Ghostbusters trailer, was trying to catch her.

"Oh snap," muttered the Vampiress, who was holding on to Blacky the lunacorn for her dear life.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Private screamed in horror and ran to help Piper and Manuka. But as he reached them, he had a bit of trouble of his own. "Oh no! I think I'm being pulled in too!"

Rico reached out and grabbed the purple Lunacorn, and Lucy tried to help. Even though she wasn't much help at all. But at this point the TV had become a swirling vortex that was beginning to pull everyone in.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Batgirl yelled, trying to get the others to safety. "Rico!" She yelled, "Try to --yahhhh!!!" she was closer to the TV, no, wait, she was stuck IN the TV, with the others, following her. Then she remembered a horrible thing: "I just remembered! This isn't a six minute trailer for Ghostbusters, This is the movie!" The last thing she saw before falling into the movie vortex and blacking out, was a dolphin with one eye, a blond wig, a coconut bra and makeup laughing cruelly, before being sucked in with the others. Batgirl's eyes narrowed, "Curse you Blowho--" was the last thing she said before black surrounded her.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Everything was a swirl of colors, light, and sounds.

Private thought he saw something like a clown. Only it was a clown more gruesome and horrifying than he could have ever imagined even in his worst nightmares.

Rico thought he heard the sounds of a thousand screams, to a thousand maniacal laughter and chainsaws. He liked that.

And Lucy....she thought she saw, for one grim moment, something large and hairy that went about on many legs.

All three thought they heard Krystal shout something. But they couldn't make out the words.

Then, there was the cold, dark embrace of black nothingness.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 am

(Hang on, will someone enlighten me please? I don't think I'm going to have a place if I don't know what the heck is going on.)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 am

(apparently we are now being sucked into the Tv, and blacking out...)
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

(Blacking out? Quite cliched, if I must say.)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 am

(yeah, but do you think you can do Kowalski's Pov on the Vortex? You can be the one that stays up if you want?)
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 am

(17 days left, we need to hurry this up DX Ooh page 3!)

Kowalski was about to object to the trailer, claiming that it was probably all a product of Hollywood movie magic, when the vortex suddenly expanded out of the VCR and started sucking in everyone.
"OH GOLLY!" he exclaimed, immediately searching for something to get a grip on, but before he could, he was sucked in with the others.

Sherry had been waiting in the HQ for them to return, after all, she had been placed in charge of handing out candy to any young park animals going that way, dressed as Amphitrite, the divine wife of the sea god Poseidon (since she was a girl). When they had returned for the movie she had settled down next to Kowalski for no apparent reason.
But when the vortex appeared, she had tried to get a hold on everyone who was being sucked in, but could only watch helplessly as each and every one of them were sucked in.
"Oh boy," she muttered, as she felt herself lifting off from the floor and moving towards the vortex.

Kowalski rubbed his eyes and sat up. He was in an unfamiliar alleyway. His friends and team lay all around him, every one of them knocked out cold.
"That's curious," he noted, "How am I the only one still conscious?"
He stood up and studied his surroundings. It looked like...
"We're in the movie!" he realised. "But how... I must be dreaming..."

Sherry opened her eyes. Strangely enough, she was still in the HQ and her head was hurting, but everyone else has disappeared.
"Hello?" she called.
Her voice echoed around the room. She grabbed her fake trident, suddenly wishing it had been real.
"Where could they be?" she asked herself, stalking around the room for any sign of the others.
Finally, she reached the TV.
"Holy Poseidon!" she exclaimed, "How is that even possible?!"
The others were all inside the movie.
"I have to get them out," she decided.
She turned around, headed towards the lab, and bumped into someone.
"What the..."
She looked up at the dark, shadowy intruder... and gasped.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Julien, in his kingly sleep, was dreaming the most horrible dream. He was sucked into a swirling thingy that had come from the penguins VCR, as they called it, but he preferred to name it as the His Kingly VCR, which didn't matter now. As he was being sucked in, he saw himself cornered by the fossa, everywhere, with Julien Red eyes and whipped creamed mouths, which looked horrifying to his majesty. He managed to fall into his kingly sleep just before he could hear any more torture.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:19 pm

(I'm posting this from the library. I'm currently having issues with my home computer; can't access the forum from there.)

Private sat up shakily and looked around. Almost everyone was was out cold except for Kowalski. He gasped in fright and turned to the tall penguin. "Kowalski, what's happened?! Where are we?!"

Private's cry of fear had managed to wake Rico and Lucy. The two gazed about them at the alleyway. Lucy squeaked in terror and scooted closer to the group in hopes of safety in numbers; which hadn't seemed to help so far. Rico merely rubbed his head and said, "Hey, wha's goin' on?"
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am

(whoo, I'm posting this from school, it's lunchtime now, and I'm typing this at the library there. xD Ironic isn't it?)

Also, Private's scream had woken up The sisters and Julien, who looked like as if he had seen a ghost. Manuka looked a little like a prisoner of war. Piper looked like she had just came out of her own grave with the dirt on her. Krys, however, looked like batgirl who had been fighting zombies with that gunk on her, and had a very serious look on her face.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:10 pm

(Forgive me for sounding cute and naive, but where's Barbie? Also, I don't appear to see anyone else having this particular problem with the forum, Fairy. I'm suggesting you try troubleshooting your Internet connection.)

Kowalski winced. Who knew Private had such a loud scream? He was sure they were now in the movie, but apparently just telling them wouldn't satisfy them, or his still objecting brain.
Pretending to run a few tests on the surroundings, he pulled out his clipboard (in which till now he still hasn't any idea how that got there) and doodled a bit on it, then did a few calculations on his abacus.
"My theory is confirmed," he concluded, tossing the beaded wooden frame away, "We are inside the movie."
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:46 am

"Movie?!" Asked a shocked Manuka, "I thought this was a six-minute trailer!"

"Didn't you hear me when we were in the Vortex?" Krys asked, "I said this was the movie, not a trailer!"
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 pm

(My home connection is up and running again! For now at least....)

Private and Lucy looked around nervously expecting ghosts to pop out at any minute. Rico looked around hoping that ghosts would appear. He actually seemed happy about being in a horror movie.

"Oh, why couldn't you have taped the Lunacorn Halloween special too? Then we could have gone there instead of this horrible place," Private moaned.

That reminded Lucy of something. "Oh no. You said that you were taping a whole bunch of horror movies at once. What were they? And will we end up in them too?" the small female whimpered.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:10 am

Krys thought for a while before replying. "The movies I had downloaded onto the tape were 'Saw', 'The Exorcist', 'Paranormal Activity', 'Scream', and maybe a few others as well, I think we have Carnage of the Penguins somewhere too."
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 am

(Oh my. You guys!)

"Carnage of... t-the... Penguins?!" Kowalski stammered, already shivering in fear, "Why did you even put that in...?"

(Did I do a good frightened Kowalski?)
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

"It's a good Penguin Horror movie, and I said I THINK it's in there, which means I'm not sure if it's in there or not." Replied an exasperated Krys. "Besides, it might not be in the tape, I might of recorded it somewhere else."

(What? It's not like the zombie of an annoying-yellow-sponge could come out of the grave and attack us. You did a perfect scared Kowalski NYC, perfect.)
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next