Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Phobias: What are you afraid of? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Phobias: What are you afraid of?

4 posters

Go down

Phobias: What are you afraid of? Empty Phobias: What are you afraid of?

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Phobias. Basically something that you are afraid or either rationally or irrationally. Like a fear of spiders(arachnophobia). That's fairly rational considering that some species of spiders are quiet deadly. Then there are some phobias that definitely seem irrational; at least to the one who doesn't have the phobia. Such as barophobia; which is a fear of gravity. That's a fear that must make sense only to the person who has it.

But what are YOU afraid of? Is it rational or irrational? Do you want to know the big, long name for it? Then here's the link for that:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What am I afraid of you ask? Okay. Guess I might as well tell you. I figure that no one else will post until I do. So, here goes(minus the big long names of course).

I'm afraid of spiders, insects of all kinds, falling from heights, tornadoes, meeting new people, dolls, clowns, mirrors(but only when they're in an unlit room; I'm superstitious about such things), what might be hiding in the dark but not the dark itself(does that even make sense? it does to me, but then I'm superstitious).

Okay. You're turn!
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Phobias: What are you afraid of? Empty Re: Phobias: What are you afraid of?

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

I gotta show a little initiative here... So yeah, it would get kind of hard to get anyone to admit their fears, but I don't believe anyone is completely fearless.
So, I'm just going to admit that I have Allodoxaphobia- a fear of opinions, or more specifically a fear of rejection. It's a strange fear, I know. Then there's a slight case of Acrophobia- fear of heights. That should be understandable.
Other than that... I don't think I have any more. I've held snakes, squashed bugs and done a lot of other stuff that other people would usually have phobias towards. Sorry to those who I may have spooked a little.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 am

I had a stage fright fear once, and looking down from a massive hight while being outside a building, that is seriously creepy. Other than that, not much.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Phobias: What are you afraid of? Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

well, honestly, i have Thanatophobia, the fear of death. I mean, i kinda believe in heaven and hell, reincarnation, and being a free wandering spirit, but the idea of never coming back, not being noticed in a positive way, or coming back without remembering anything about your past experiences really frightens me a bit.
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum