Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Clarice's log EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Clarice's log EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Clarice's log EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Clarice's log EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Clarice's log EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Clarice's log EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Clarice's log EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Clarice's log EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Clarice's log EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Clarice's log EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Clarice's log

2 posters

Go down

Clarice's log Empty Clarice's log

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm

(This is a slight clarification of things, not that anyone really cares, of my first OC Clarice. What happened to her, why she's in the Hoboken Zoo, and why I can't really use her in an RP. That last part is very important. This is a one shot deal, but is very long.)

Log Date: 22-11-2012; 13:52 Hours

It's been a few months since the incident. My wing is as healed as it will ever be; I'll never fly again. But other than that, I have full use of it otherwise.

...I suppose it's only natural that I write up a report, of sorts, about the incident itself. My team and I went to the designated area in New York. We thought it would be routine; we were totally unprepared for what we found there. Weather conditions were stormy. But that's actually good for our line of work; it increases the strength of the phenomenon in the area. What we didn't know, was that the strength was already strong as it was. The storm made it TOO strong.

As soon as we set foot in the area Micheal started acting strangely. He warned us that we should leave immediately. I wavered on whether on not we should. I took too long in deciding. Whatever power was there, and from what I observed the power seemed demonic, overwhelmed Micheal. He became possessed and attacked us. Gerard tried to fight back, but he wasn't our strongest fighter. He was killed; practically ripped to pieces. Then Micheal turned on me. I'm not as good as fighter as he was, but I'm good enough to defend myself against a demon possessed gull.

I managed to knock him out, but not before taking massive damage. I knew I had to get help; in my condition I couldn't carry him away from the area, and I'm not good at exorcising spirits. So I went to get help. At the time I didn't realize just how bad my injuries were. Due to the combination of trauma (physical, mental, and emotional) and the storm, I became blinded and went off course. I somehow ended up flying over the Hudson River and into New Jersey. And that's when the muscles in my wing, which were injured in the attack, gave out.

I plummeted to the ground, which had turned to mud from the all the rain by this time; which was lucky for me or else I would most likely have died on impact. I passed out though; most likely because of a combination of everything that had just happened. So I have no memory of being found and taken to a place which I later learned is the Hoboken Zoo. All I remember, is waking up in a cage in a room with my wounds bandaged up and some humans standing near me talking.

I was in the infirmary for about a month I think; it was hard to tell how much time had passed since I didn't even know when I had arrived. But when the bandages eventually came off, I heard one of the humans (I figured out that that one was the doctor) say to the other that I'd never be able to fly again; the muscle was just too damaged. That's when I realized that I was trapped here. If I can't fly, then there's no way I can escape.

Once the bandages were off, the other human (not the doctor but the one he'd been talking to) picked up my cage and took me out of the building. Once I had left the building, I saw animals separated in different areas. I was in a zoo. I was taken to an area (what humans call a habitat or enclosure) that's supposed to mimic the natural habitat of puffins. Water and cement rocks are a poor imitation.

There was already another puffin there. A male with an odd accent; German by the sound of it. He said his name is Hans; a name that can be attributed to the Germans, but also to other Eastern Europeans. He was a little too friendly. I eventually punched him in the stomach. For some reason, it seems he felt inclined to talk about himself; I guess he felt that if he did I'd talk about myself. I recognized that tactic at once. Gerard had used it more than once on plenty of females that we meant on our travels. He always had been such a player.

So it was that I learned that my new roommate is a wanted criminal exiled from Denmark. Though he never did say exactly way he was exiled. He did mention a penguin named Skipper though. An old "frenemy", he called him. The name Skipper sparked a slight memory. I think someone at the agency mentioned him once; called him an excellent commando leader. Possibly the best on the East coast. That gives me hope. If only I could get in contact with him. Then maybe he could send word back to HQ. But with a busted wing, there's no way I can leave this zoo.

During the rest of my time here, I've since learned that some of the other animals here have rather unsavory pasts. Then it hit me: the Hoboken Zoo is a sort of prison for criminal animals. And here I am, an agent of Sector 6, stuck in this zoo with no way out and no way to tell anyone that I'm here. And to make matters worse, I'm bunking with a love struck puffin. I keep punching him, but he doesn't seem to be getting the message.

I think I know what I should do. As long as I'm here, I should make sure that none of these animals escape to do evil. Especially since Hans willing volunteered the information that the criminals all hold grudges against the penguins; him in particular. So I guess I have to stay. Just to make sure that nothing bad happens here. I know that the penguins can take care of anything that happens on their end, but I should watch their back for them. Even if they don't know it.

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Clarice's log Empty Re: Clarice's log

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:14 pm

This sounds... Intriguing. I'm pretty sure there's a prequel and a sequel to this. And it's going to be very interesting. I see the problem at the beginning... Ghosts? Or at least one of them. Whatever it is, chances are it might be back...
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

(Thanks. I'll figure out somehow to be the prequel. Right now, you'll have to accept a second log entry. It's very short, and rather stupid. But it's all I could come up with on short notice.)

Log Date: 23-11-2012; 12:39 Hours

So far no activity from the criminals. A lot of grumbling though. Including something about a dolphin. This came from the walrus; a female named Rhonda. Without asking, Hans explained that she was referring to someone named Dr. Blowhole. Apparently a villain who has a lot of plans for revenge against a lot of people; especially the penguins. But that's their problem. Mine is looking after the Hoboken Zoo.

All is quiet, but I'm not going to let my guard down. Never can tell when someone will get it in their head to go and wreck havoc on innocent unsuspecting people. Plus, I have to keep alert for that pervert puffin I'm forced to leave with. Honestly, he creeps me out. He has what seems to be a German accent, yet claims to be Danish. And I have caught him muttering things about revenge on Skipper. Just plain creepy.

I keep punching him, but he doesn't give up. He still keeps making passes at me. Hans just doesn't understand that no matter how much sweet talking he does, I will never like him. Never. Is it possible to punch someone into stupidity? Because if it is, then I'll most likely end up doing so. And I look forward to the day that it happens.

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum