Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Foes and villains discussion thread EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Foes and villains discussion thread

5 posters

Go down

Foes and villains discussion thread Empty Foes and villains discussion thread

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Discuss some of the villains of the Penguins. Blowhole is the major villain, though he doesn't appear much. But what about the other foes of the Penguins? People like X and the Rat King. They don't get discussed much. Though, if my count is correct, X and the Rat King have made the most appearances as the opposition. How come they don't get talked about?

So let's discuss them. Which of the other foes and villains do you like and which ones don't you like? Feel free to discuss Blowhole if you like. Or Hans. Villains need love too.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Foes and villains discussion thread Empty Re: Foes and villains discussion thread

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 am

I've wondered if Hans could fly? I remember reading that puffins can fly a little bit, as if to fly up a hill or something, but IDK if they can fly any higher than that. What do you guys think?
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Foes and villains discussion thread Empty Re: Foes and villains discussion thread

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 am

Why do I have the gut feeling that Hans had his wings clipped in Denmark?
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 am

Ugh, Hans. My least favourite character in all of POM. That devious stare... (shudders). I still wonder what happened in Denmark... Well I think that brute can fly a little. I mean, did you see him in Huffin and Puffin with that flamethrower?
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:30 am

Next time I get my flippers on him, I'll cut his feathers off!
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

I checked wiki. Puffins can fly. But Hans, for some reason, can't. I agree with Sweetpanda; I think Hans had his wings clipped in Denmark. Another thing; where did that accent of his come from? Hans is, specifically, an Atlantic Puffin. Meaning their distribution is around the coast of northern Europe and eastern North America. But his accent sounds German to me. Puffins of his type aren't found in Germany to my knowledge. So what's with the accent?
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 am

It's gotta be a fake, or he was brought up in a zoo in germany before being transferred.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah, it does sound like he has more of a Germany accent than Danish. He could be from a German zoo, like SweetPanda said. But I don't think he's faking it. Now I'm even more curious about Hans' past and what took place in Denmark.

Btw, does anyone know why Dr.blowhole wanted revenge on Skipper? Maybe it said in the show and I just forgot about it. Does anyone know?
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 pm

I have no idea, but my version says that since Krystal stabbed Blowhole's eye out, he's wanted revenge on her family since.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 am

Ooh, ouch. I read one version in Fanpop where it was Skipper who took that eye out. That story also explained Private's presence in the team, but whatever. It was a little grisly, but I loved the story. Still, I wonder why he went for a robotic eye instead of a normal one. Maybe it was way cooler...
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:39 pm

It was because he wanted eye lasers that he chose the robotic eye over the normal eye. That's how he cut the zip line in The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole. I don't like Blowhole, but I will admit that eye lasers are awesome.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Riarra Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 am

I really like Dr. Blowhole. I think he's a very interesting villain for some reason.

Private_Cute wrote:Btw, does anyone know why Dr.blowhole wanted revenge on Skipper? Maybe it said in the show and I just forgot about it. Does anyone know?

I've always assumed Skipper and co. foiled one of his plots after Blowhole escaped Coney Island- or maybe Skipper was involved with/on Coney Island when Blowhole escaped and tried to stop him, thus establishing their enmity.
Riarra
Riarra
Corporal Eggy
Corporal Eggy

Humor : "SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO HIT THINGS WITH A COAT HANGER!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down