Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

What's YOUR opinion about this forum?

4 posters

Go down

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy this place?

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap0%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap0%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap17%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap17%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap33%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_lcap33%What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Empty What's YOUR opinion about this forum?

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:00 am

And I'm not asking this because it's been pretty inactive lately (I know we can all get busy now and then.) But I'm just curious, and I'm sure NYC our forum admin wouldn't mind knowing, what each fanguins thinks of this forum? How often do you find yourself coming here? Is this place lame or cool? Is it not "Penguins of Madagascar" oriented enough? Please do tell. Smile

Last edited by Queen_PlzAndThk_U on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Empty Re: What's YOUR opinion about this forum?

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:29 am

Even though I love this place to bits, we may need a little more colour, (I'm getting bored of all the grey everywhere. -_-) Some more threads, and WE NEED MORE MEMBAS. We still have to premote it a bit more, we're stitting on 25 members so far. Any ideas?
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 pm

We might need more publicity on or for here or something. I've talked to some people who have accounts for here and accounts for fanpop and some of them have forgotten their passwords. Plus, it is feeling a little dull, not meaning to have this forum juxtaposed to fanpop, but there's usually not as much activity and not a lot of people are on at the same time to communicate. I know, i've tried.
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Empty Re: What's YOUR opinion about this forum?

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah, I agree more members would be nice, and some more colours. Very Happy The thing is, we need to differentiate this club from Fanpop. Fanpop is just a club for PoM, and we can't be EXACTLY the same like that there. We can't just be another fanclub for PoM; we need to offer other/more things to do. For some fanguins, what's the point of having two accounts to places that pretty much talk/post about the same things? And if we're aiming to be like old Penguins HQ, we have to ask ourselves: What made people want to join there? And what made the fanguins that already had numerous PoM fanclub accounts want to joint there?
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  mostar1219 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Queen_PlzAndThk_U wrote:Yeah, I agree more members would be nice, and some more colours. Very Happy The thing is, we need to differentiate this club from Fanpop. Fanpop is just a club for PoM, and we can't be EXACTLY the same like that there. We can't just be another fanclub for PoM; we need to offer other/more things to do. For some fanguins, what's the point of having two accounts to places that pretty much talk/post about the same things? And if we're aiming to be like old Penguins HQ, we have to ask ourselves: What made people want to join there? And what made the fanguins that already had numerous PoM fanclub accounts want to joint there?
i wouldn't know. i've never been on Penguin HQ. sorry
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 am

@mostar: It's ok Mo. Very Happy

@Priv: I have to agree with you highly. We need chat threads, some more games, and I've noticed that 'pictures and link not showing up' glitch is up on some threads. Also, the ads are annoying me. >.<
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR opinion about this forum? Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 pm

TheMoonwalkingPanda wrote:@mostar: It's ok Mo. Very Happy

@Priv: I have to agree with you highly. We need chat threads, some more games, and I've noticed that 'pictures and link not showing up' glitch is up on some threads. Also, the ads are annoying me. >.<
Funny, the inability to see pictures and links has been bugging me as well. Also, I'm not sure if it'll help, but i put up this topic called "Fanguin Takeover and Awareness" requiring fanguins to give ideas on how to or how they are spreading their fanguinism to the world or where they are irl
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 pm

I love this forum, I really do, and I totally agree with everything previously stated. We need more members, and a new color scheme might be nice as well. Grey is, well, a bit dull and depressing. I have Adblock so the ads don't even show for me. But the broken picture links does bother me.

This place is a little too much like Fanpop in some ways. We need to make ourselves different.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I think it would look cool if we have a PoM backround, just like penguin HQ. Penguin HQ had that sort of spy, agent-ish layout with the characters on the side... That's one of the reasons I joined there.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

I agree with a picture-backround, and I think it would be nice if we could have something like a little store for pictures to go into signatures, which would all be for free. x3
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down