Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! Empty Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight!

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 am

Hei, 2nd Lt. NYC Finland here! ^_^ This year, to celebrate the Christmas season I've decided to start a snowball fight (a friendly one of course)! You may enter yourself and any number of characters you like, so long as everyone can join in the fun!

To participate:
1. Fill out the form below and submit it as a reply to this post.
2. Every team gets one chance where they can throw ONE snowball at somebody in another team (unless it's your team's first time throwing; in which case, you can choose to let everyone throw one snowball each if you wish). After that, they have to wait until someone hits them with a snowball before they can react, unless your character hasn't done anything for ten posts.
3. When you or your character(s) are hit by a snowball, you may do three things after you react to it- hide from the assault (don't do anything and throw the next snowball in your next post), return the favour (a.k.a throw a snowball back) or pass the baton (meaning you throw a snowball at someone else other than the one who hit you). If you decide not to do anything you must throw a snowball at someone in your next post, assuming nobody has hit you by then. If more than one character is hit by a snowball before your next throw, you may respond to the extra throws in your next post.
4. Nobody can dodge a snowball. If you're hit, you're hit. Simple as that.
5. After all actions are complete, make a list of how many times you or your characters have been hit by snowballs so you have an idea of how many snowballs they can throw at others (and so that I can tell if you guys are just targeting one character one-sidedly).

Here's the form you can fill out to join:

Are you participating?: Yes/No (delete where applicable)
If you're participating, how do we refer to you?:
Other characters entering:
From which fandom(s)?: (List the fandoms your characters come from)

This is an example of one post:

*XXX is hit by snowball*

*insert reaction*

*insert action: Hide, Throw back snowball or Throw at someone else (who the snowball is thrown at must be stated clearly)*

Characters hit by snowballs:
XXX: 1 time
YYY: 2 times
ZZZ: 3 times

This event will carry on till New Year's Eve. The Second Lieutenant will wait for more participants before joining in. Have fun! ^_^

List of participants:

MoonwalkingSnowPanda: Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner from Animaniacs

2nd Lt. Finland: Finland, Iceland, England and Canada from Hetalia Axis Powers

mo_christmas_star1219: Monique Star from Penguins of Madagascar

Sugarplum Fairy_Penguin: Sweden, Russia, Estonia and Latvia from Hetalia Axis Powers

12SnowsOverNorway: Denmark, Norway, Lithuania and Belarus from Hetalia Axis Powers

Last edited by 2nd Lt. Finland on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 am; edited 7 times in total
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! Empty Re: Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight!

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Are you participating?: Yes
If you're participating, how do we refer to you?: Panda
Other characters entering: Yakko Warner 
From which fandom(s)?: Animaniacs
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! Empty Re: Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight!

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Okei! The Second Lieutenant shall join in as well~

Are you participating?: Yes/No
If you're participating, how do we refer to you?: NYC
Other characters entering: Finland (the guy in my avatar), Iceland
From which fandom(s)?: Hetalia Axis Powers

Alright! *raises Frost staff and covers a field with snow* Before the game starts, I'll build a snow fort! *runs off to build a snow fort with Finland*
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2013 event: Snowball Fight! Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 pm

2nd Lt. Finland wrote:Hei, 2nd Lt. NYC Finland here! ^_^ This year, to celebrate the Christmas season I've decided to start a snowball fight (a friendly one of course)! You may enter yourself and any number of characters you like, so long as everyone can join in the fun!

To participate:
1. Fill out the form below and submit it as a reply to this post.
2. Everyone gets one chance where they can throw ONE snowball at somebody. After that, they have to wait until someone hits them with a snowball before they can react, unless your character hasn't done anything for ten posts.
3. When you or your character(s) are hit by a snowball, you may do three things after you react to it- hide from the assault (don't do anything and throw the next snowball in your next post), return the favour (a.k.a throw a snowball back) or pass the baton (meaning you throw a snowball at someone else other than the one who hit you). If you decide not to do anything you must throw a snowball at someone in your next post, assuming nobody has hit you by then.
4. Nobody can dodge a snowball. If you're hit, you're hit. Simple as that.
5. After all actions are complete, make a list of how many times you or your characters have been hit by snowballs so you have an idea of how many snowballs they can throw at others (and so that I can tell if you guys are just targeting one character one-sidedly).

Here's the form you can fill out to join:

Are you participating?: Yes/No (delete where applicable)
If you're participating, how do we refer to you?:
Other characters entering:
From which fandom(s)?: (List the fandoms your characters come from)

This is an example of one post:

*XXX is hit by snowball*

*insert reaction*

*insert action: Hide, Throw back snowball or Throw at someone else (who the snowball is thrown at must be stated clearly)*

XXX: 1 time
YYY: 2 times
ZZZ: 3 times

This event will carry on till New Year's Eve. The Second Lieutenant will wait for more participants before joining in. Have fun! ^_^

List of participants:

I'm participating from the Fanguin community (Penguins of Madagascar fandom) as my OC Monique Star.
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Are you participating?: Yes
If you're participating, how do we refer to you?: Fairy
Other characters entering?: Russia, Sweden
From which fandom?: Hetalia Axis Powers
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 am

Okay! My team shall start first! Beware of Finland's killer snowballs!

Finland: Is this a snowball fight? How exciting!

Iceland: Why am I here...

I'll use a random name picker to choose who throws a snowball at who this turn~ *clicks a couple of times* Got it. *pushes Finland forward* You. Throw it at that guy.

Finland: Okei! *throws snowball at Yakko*

Okay guys! The Snowball Fight 2013 has officially begun! You have one chance to throw at one random person at the beginning! Have fun!

Finland: 0 times
Iceland: 0 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 am

Oh fuuuuuuu--

Yakko: *hit by a snowball* Exsqueeze me, that the best you can do? *fires a snowball tank at NYC's team*

*high-fives Yakko* BEHOLD 90'S CARTOON LOGIC Very Happy

NYC Finland's note: PANDA. I said THROW ONE. THROW. Your cartoon logic does not overpower my admin abilities.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

*Finland and Iceland are hit by one snowball each*

Iceland: That hurt...

Finland: Ei! That wasn't very nice! *starts making what looks like a disturbingly big snowball*

Iceland: Uh, one does not simply hit Finland in the face with a snowball tank and get away with it that easily... (My headcanon: Finland's a total boss at snowball fights; mention those two words to him and he becomes a total beast on the battlefield)

Finland: Oh Iceland! I'm not going to unleash my giant snowballs yet! I'm saving them for later~

Iceland: If you say so... Is it my turn to throw? If that's the case... *stares at his fail snowball which has frozen into a ball of ice* Should I really be throwing this? Oh well. *chucks icesnowball back at Yakko*

Finland: 1 time
Iceland: 1 time
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Maybe I should go ahead and join in too...

Russia: A snowball fight? Sounds like fun~.

Sweden: ... *is thinking* (Why do I have to throw snow at my wife?)

Uhhh....let's see....

Russia: I'll do it. I know everything about snow, da. *throws snowball at Iceland*
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mostar1219 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Monique makes snowball.
Monique: *shouting while throws snowball at Fairy* LIAM NEESONS IS MY SH************************************************************************************T (reference to "Key and Peele)Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Hits to Monique: 0
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:26 am

*Iceland is hit by Russia's snowball*

Iceland: Ow! Russia! Why did you do that?

Finland: *gasps* Iceland! Are you okei?

Iceland: I think so, but... *glances at Russia* I'm definitely not throwing something back at THAT guy.

Finland: *also glances at Russia* Kyllä... He's so creepy... Well I think there's only one thing I can do! Heads up, Swe! *throws a snowball at Sweden*

Iceland: 2 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:40 am

*the snowball hits Sweden with a dull thump sound*

Sweden: ... *is thinking* (Now why would he do something like that?)

*Sweden gives Finland his patented scary stare and does nothing*

Character(s) hit:
Sweden: 1
Russia: 0
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 am

Only two people would dare to throw snowballs at Sweden, and one of them is none other than his "wife" Finland~

Finland: Ehehe... I hope I wasn't too hard on you, Swe...

Iceland: I can't believe you have the guts to throw snowballs at him.

Finland: Swe would never hurt me! Unlike Russia...

Iceland: 2 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 am

Op til en kamp, Sverige? Tag den! *throws a snowball at Sweden*

You're annoying.

Brother! Why aren't you on the same team as me? But since we're not... *notices Yakko* IT'S YOU! *throws a snowball at Yakko*

I d-don't think it's very smart to do this...but i-it's a snowball fight... *throws a snowball at Russia* *hides*

Here, we have the only other one who would dare attack Sweden! Guess who?

Oh, and under normal circumstances, the one with yellow font would never dream of attacking Russia. But it's a snowball fight after all~~

NYC Finland's note: Don't get mad at my sisko for not formerly entering the fight before opening fire, but she likes having the element of surprise on her side at the very beginning. Anyway, throw a snowball at me if you want to figure out who's in 12SnowsOverNorway's (formerly BunnyYoda12) team~

Last edited by 2nd Lt. Finland on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Suomi had to add a little note~)
12SnowsOverHakuren
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Humor : ^^ It snows here too.

Roleplay characters
Name: Felix Felicis, like the lucky potion in Harry Potter!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 am

Russia: *ominous aura* That wasn't very nice, da. Maybe I should let the my magic stick take care of this.

Sweden: ... *is thinking* (Things are looking serious now.)

Russia: But instead I shall be throwing another snowball. It's really for the best, da~. *hurls a snowball at Iceland*

Characters hit:

Russia: 1
Sweden: 2

Last edited by Sugarplum Fairy_Penguin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:50 am

*Iceland gets walloped in the face with a high-speed snowball and falls over*

Iceland: You guys are picking on me, right?

Finland: Iceland! You're okei, right? *pause* Swe! Why aren't you doing anything? Denmark just threw a snowball in your face! DX

Personally I'm more worried for Russia and Lithuania (on Yoda's team)... That's Belarus on Yoda's team...

Iceland: Not to mention Norway...

Well, Iceland? Aren't you going to return the snowball?

Iceland: Return it?! Of course not! *throws a fail snowball at Norway* And I am still not going to call you "THAT"!

Iceland: 3 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:08 am

Ja, ja, those are the exact characters I'm entering.

*Norway gets hit*

Denmark: Norway! Are you alright?

Norway: Ja. *mutter* Anko, you're annoying. *to Iceland* You won't call me big brother? Oh well.

Belarus: Brother! Let's get married~~~

Lithuania: *still hiding* Eeek! I hope Russia isn't angry... *peeks* Oh, he is! I knew it...

Norway: *throws a snowball at Finland*

Hits:
Denmark: 0
Norway: 1
Belarus: 0
Lithuania: 0
12SnowsOverHakuren
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:52 am

Finland: Eiiiii! *is hit by Norway's snowball* Why?

Iceland: *twiddles thumbs* Nothing to do with me...

Finland: Well then! *throws a snowball at high-speed at Denmark*

Iceland: o_o Wha... Umm, I think I'll get the reinforcements...

Iceland's gone off to look for help... I wonder who he'll find.

Finland: 2 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mostar1219 Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:33 pm

(did anybody throw one at me yet?)

NYC's note: Nope, not yet, but I can do that if you want to
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 am

Denmark: *is hit* Hey! *throws a snowball back at Finland* Take that (Sve)!

Norway: Where's lillebror going?

Belarus: That's not so important right now, right, brother? Let's get married~~

Lithuania: Belarus is...scary... *cringe*

Even though Belarus hates Lithuania, I still managed to have them on the same team...I wonder why.
12SnowsOverHakuren
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention that you may enter characters halfway through snowball fight~

*Finland is hit straight in the face by Denmark's snowball*

Finland: *finally has a giant snowball ready* Oh Tanska~ *throws it back at Denmark*

*Iceland returns with England and Canada*

Iceland: Hey, I just went back to the Lobby to get us some help, what did I miss- *sees giant flying snowball* Whoa what?

Finland: 3 times
England (new): 0 times
Canada (new): 0 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Russia: GO HOME BELARUS! *runs away*

Sweden: ... *glares at Denmark* That wasn't nice...

*throws a snowball at Denmark; hard*

Uh... maybe Russia will come back with help....

Characters hit:

Russia: 1
Sweden: 3
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 am

Denmark: *unnerved* Why're you calling my name like that? *throws snowball back at Finland*

Norway: So that's where lillebror went...

Belarus: Your home is my home~~

Lithuania: That doesn't sound good...
12SnowsOverHakuren
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 am

Yakko: *gets hit twice* GAH. Fine then. SIBS! This means war!

Wakko: Sir yes si-- *sees Belarus* HELLOOO NURSE! *throws a heart shaped snowball at Belarus*

Dot: boys. Go fig.

Hits:
Yakko: 2
Wakko: (new) 0
Dot: (new) 0
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:47 pm

*Finland gets hit by Denmark's snowball again*

Finland: Denmark!!! You're just picking on me aren't you?! *decides not to do anything while making another giant snowball*

Iceland: Not good... *slowly backs away from Finland*

England: Does he always act like that every time there's a snowball fight?

Iceland: Weeeeeell... He only does when things get serious...

Canada: If everyone's okay with it... I'll just do this then... *throws first snowball at Lithuania and hides*

Finland: 4 times
England: 0 times
Canada: 0 times
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next