Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Attack of the Clonewalskis EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Attack of the Clonewalskis

5 posters

Go down

Attack of the Clonewalskis Empty Attack of the Clonewalskis

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

(Okay, first things first: I know what gave me the original idea for it, but it's so stupid that I don't even want to tell you about it. Secondly, some of the elements of the story I've pulled from The Adventures of Dr. McNinja. So, yeah. It's gonna be weird.)

Attack Of The Clonewalskis

Prologue

In his lab Kowalski made a few last adjustments to his latest invention. Exactly how long it had taken him to complete it, he couldn’t say. For in order to make THIS invention he first had to use his Stopwatch to freeze time and build a different invention. Then once THAT one was built, he had to build ANOTHER invention. THEN he was finally able to work on this one.

But now, finally, success was near at hand. Or rather flipper in his case.

“There. An addition to my old cloning machine,” he said to himself with a smile as he looked at his creation.

He had indeed rebuilt his cloning machine, but there was another machine sitting next to it. It looked like a washing machine with various pipes and other apparatuses coming out of it all attached to a computer.

“The Amalgamatetor! When I combine this with the power of my cloning machine, I won’t need to construct an upgraded cerebellum. Now for phase one.”

With that he pulled out one of his feathers with a slight wince, and inserted it into the slot of the cloning machine. Lights flashed and the machine whirred and when it all stopped, out popped a clone of Kowalski.

“Welcome into existence Clonewalski 001. Now if you would, please lift up your right foot so I can properly label you.”

Clonewalski 001 didn’t look too happy about it, but he complied with a slight frown.

“One down, ninety-nine more to go,” the original grinned smugly.

Ninety-nine clones later, Kowalski stood at the front of a large group of penguins that were all crammed into his lab. Between himself and 001, he had managed to get them all labeled. And now the time had come to address the masses of himself.

“I’m sure we all know why we’re here since we share the same memories. But just so that nothing is left to chance, I’ll go over the plan again. Each of you will scatter to various parts of the world. With the training we’ve received from Skipper, and our own genius, I’m sure you can all escape detection and capture from humans. While on your own you are to learn as much as you can about different subjects. We’ll reconvene here in a year, at which point we’ll all get into the Amalgamatetor and reconstitute as one.”

There was head nodding and sounds of agreement. Suddenly 001 spoke up.

“This is all to increase your own knowledge one hundred fold.”

There was a moment of silence before Kowalski replied.

“Well, yes.”

001 didn’t say anything. Neither did any of the other Clonewalskis. The silence stretched on becoming uncomfortable. Finally Kowalski cleared his throat and resumed speaking.

“Yes. Well. That’s the plan then. Now to get you all out of here. I’ll see you in one year.”

With that he got out the Stopwatch and activated it freezing time. He spent what must have been several hours moving the copies of himself out of the zoo. When he had gotten them all well away, he unfroze time. Now all he had to do was wait, then he be a hundred times smarter than before in a year’s time. What could go wrong?
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Clonewalskis Empty Re: Attack of the Clonewalskis

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:22 am

This reminds me of a similar story I once read on Deviantart... Except that there were only 20 Kowalski clones, and each had their own personality. Those really make a heck of a riot when put together with other characters! XD I can totally see where this one is going. Invention Armageddon anyone?

Last edited by 2nd Lt. Skipper12a on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:14 am

Oh gods, xD this is going to be crazy.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Clonewalskis Empty reply

Post  mostar1219 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

i predict that, once this story is read and envisioned, the amount of fangasms recieved from anything involving kowalski in general will increase 100 fold as well.lol!
mostar1219
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Chapter 1

Eight months had passed since the day of the big cloning. So far none of Kowalski’s teammates knew about what happened. But that was about to change.

It was Saturday; 0800 hours to be precise. Private was happily watching his favorite show; a cartoon called The Lunacorns. Suddenly, the program was interrupted by a news bulletin.

“This is Chuck Charles,” said the grey haired anchorman, “Reports are pilfering in from various points in the city. It seems that there has been a rash of electronic disturbances, followed by explosions. Police officers who have arrived on the scenes tell of finding strange machines. Are these incidents the beginning of a terrorist attack? This is Chuck Charles, advising all viewers to report any suspicious activity to the authorities.”

Then the bulletin ended. The other three penguins had been in the room at the time of the news flash playing cards and trying to ignore the sappy kiddy cartoon. In the moment of silence that followed, Skipper turned to look at Kowalski.

“You wouldn’t happen to know what that’s about, would you?” he asked while glaring at the taller penguin.

The brainiac of the group looked away nervously. But the glare of his leader was so strong that in the end, he was compelled to answer.

“I…might…know something about it,” came the hesitant answer.

“Well, then out with it. Or do I have to court martial you? Again.”

Kowalski gulped nervously before explaining.

“I decided to increase my intelligence by cloning myself and then sending my clones out to study and learn. We were supposed to rendezvous at my lab in a year and rejoin as one. Then I’d gain all the knowledge and memories that my clones had attained while they were away.”

There was a pause while the others tried to digest this.

“I thought you couldn’t clone things anymore,” Private asked in confusion. “Because that…glowing thing was gone.”

Kowalski nodded. “The Higgs boson particle. Yes; it was the only one in the known universe.”

Skipper’s eyes narrowed. “So how did you pull it off then?”

The science guy penguin smiled and with a wave of his flipper indicated that he wanted the others to follow him. He lead them into his lab and showed them one of the three inventions he had built.

“Behold: the Hyper-Dimensional Warp Gate.”

He gestured grandly at something that looked like a hoola-hoop with metal coat hangers attached to it, connected to a car battery by some wires. The others were not impressed by it.

“Sooo…what does it do?” Private asked while scratching his head.

“I know it doesn’t look like much, but this baby allows me to cross over into other dimensions. And it was in one of those other dimensions that I found another Higgs boson particle to power my cloning machine.”

He pointed to the dryer that was turned into a cloning device.

“And what’s that then?” the youngest penguin inquired pointing to something that looked like a washing machine.

“Ah, that. That is the Amalgamatetor. It’s the machine that will let me recombine with my clones, becoming a more intelligent penguin than before.”

Kowalski’s smile when he said that bordered on evil. Skipper shook his head in disgust.

“You cloned yourself so you could become smarter,” the boss penguin asked rhetorically.

Kowalski stopped smiling and blinked a few times in surprise.

“Well, yes.”

“And now it seems that something has gone wrong with the clones?”

“Uh…well…”

“Have you become smarter yet?”

“Not yet. But…”

“Because it seems that you should have learned something already.”

Kowalski stopped trying to answer and listened to what Skipper had to say.

“It seems to me,” Skipper continued, “that you should have learned not to make clones of yourself. Because it’s just going to go wrong like all your other inventions and experiments.”

He ended that sentence with a very stern glare. Kowalski looked down in shame.

“Now, I need an analysis on the situation and some options.”

Kowalski cleared his throat and tried not to look too downcast.

“From the video footage on the news bulletin, I calculate that all one hundred Clonewalskis have returned to the city.”

The other three gave the tall penguin a weird look.

“Clonewalskis? Is that what you named them?” Private sounded a bit incredulous.

Skipper rolled his eyes in exasperation. “Who cares what he named them. I’m more concerned about how to stop them.”

“But what made them come back early? There must be some reason.” Kowalski looked worried as he said this.

Skipper slapped him to get his attention. “Focus solider. Now give me some options.”

“I suggest that we go survey the scene of the last explosion. Maybe we can find some clue as to what the Clonewalskis are up to.”

Skipper nodded his approval. “Alright. Let’s move out men. Double time! We’ve got a city to save.”

And with that, they exited their secret base and raced off to the latest crime scene to try and solve a mystery.

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 pm

The revelation (reveal of the situation) came rather early... It would be better if you pushed it back till the point when the others realise it's Clonewalskis that are causing trouble. Otherwise, this is going really well!
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 pm

(Well, my intention was for this to be a much shorter story in comparison to the other two that I've got going. So it would naturally be rather fast paced. I'm currently working on the next to final chapter as I type this.)

Chapter 2

It took them a while to reach the last known area of destruction. Especially since they had to keep ducking out of sight to avoid the police. The whole city was on edge, worried that there might be another 9/11 incident in the making.

But eventually they got there. Skipper set Rico on look out duty, while the rest explored the damage zone. The building had practically been reduced to a crater. After several minutes of searching, Private stumbled over, literally, a machine that looked like a microwave. One that had metal rods and wires attached to it. It was badly burnt.

“I think I’ve found something,” Private called while rubbing his stubbed toes.

The other two came over to look at what had been found. After a few minutes of staring, Skipper turned to Kowalski in annoyed puzzlement.

“What do you make of this?” he asked with a frown.

Kowalski tilted his head this way and that as he examined it. Finally he turned to the others and said, “I’m not entirely sure. I’d have to take it back to my lab to examine it further.”

Skipper grimaced as if he didn’t like that idea, but he conceded to it.

“Fine. Let’s return to base then.”

After narrowly escaping noticing by the authorities, they made it back to the zoo. Kowalski immediately went to his lab with the modified microwave. After a couple of hours, he came rushing out again. He looked excited.

“This is incredible! I wonder what went wrong with it though?”

The others stared at him like he’d gone mad.

“Uh…Wha’?” Rico muttered.

“The device! It’s supposed to mutate plant life and other organic matter!”

A moment of silence as this sunk in.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you saying that your clones are trying to create mutants,” Skipper asked incredulously.

“Well, maybe not ALL of them. But at least one is,” Kowalski smiled in pride.

Skipper frowned angrily, and Kowalski stopped smiling.

“We can’t let a bunch of Clonewalskis go around creating mutant corn. It destroy the city. We have to stop them, and stop them right now!”

Suddenly the intruder alarm sounded. Private looked up nervously.

“Um…do you think that that’s them?”

Kowalski starting shifting beads on his abacus. He looked up with a serious expression on his face.

“By my calculations, I’d have to say that yes, that would indeed be the Clonewalskis.”

Private gulped nervously, wondering what would happen next and hoping that everything would turn out alright.

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Mutation. Personally, I wouldn't have thought of that. It's very creative!
Anyhoo, I like where the story's going. I can already see what's going to happen next...
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Ok, please post the next chapter so we can find out what happens! ^_^
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm

(Alright then. ^^ I'm actually finished with it. Yay! ^^ It's getting random now. Just so you know.)

Chapter 3

There was a pounding at the various entrances to the underground bunker. The four penguins got into a battle stance. Suddenly the HQ became flooded with Clonewalskis. But none of them attacked. Instead they all started talking at once.

“I don’t know what went wrong THAT time. My calculations showed that it should have worked.”

“Well MY calculations showed that it wouldn’t have worked.”

“I still say that it was stupid to come here early.”

“I’m a farmer.”

The four residents of the zoo just stood there stupefied beyond belief at all this chatter. Especially by the comment from one of the Clonewalskis about being a farmer. Finally Skipper exploded in anger.

“What the deuce!? I expected an army of evil clones bent on destroying the city with mutants! Not this namby-pamby nerd fest!”

The Clonewalskis finally seemed to notice the other penguins. As one the said, “Oh, hi Skipper.”

Then a single Clonewalski spoke saying, “The Mutaterwave. Ah, yes. It didn’t work as I planned.”

Skipper glared at the one who spoke.

“And just who are you?”

“Oh, I’m Clonewalski 016. I studied agricultural science.”

Private looked confused. “Are you the one who said he was a farmer?”

016 nodded. “Indeed. After all that is basically what I am; a farmer. I have dreams of creating mega cattle and super corn. The Mutaterwave was the first effort in that direction.”

Skipper gave 016 a sardonic look. “And it blew up.”

016 looked down in disappointment. “Yes. I tested it on some corn. It seemed to work at first, then…,” he trailed off.

“Kaboom.” Rico finished for him.

“Precisely.”

Another moment of silence followed where Skipper just shook his head; disgusted that the Clonewalskis really were exactly like the real Kowalski and not the evil army he had hoped to fight.

The original Kowalski broke the silence.

“But why did you come back early? You weren’t supposed to until a year had passed.”

The Clonewalskis looked uncomfortable. One of them eventually spoke up.

“Ah, well, we were contacted by 001. He said that there was a slight hitch in the plan and that we were needed back now. So here we are,” he finished with a nervous grin.

Kowalski stared in shocked. He had never considered the possibility that one of his clones might turn against him.

Skipper, still angry about not getting to fight an army of evil clones, turned to the one who started this mess and said, “Kowalski, options.”

Kowalski thought about it for a minute, and came to a conclusion.

“I estimate that 001 probably has a plan to use the other Clonewalskis against us. So it would probably be best to go ahead with the remainder of my plan and use the Amalgamatetor to recombine us all into one.”

There was a mixed chorus of agreements and disagreements from the Clonewalskis. Skipper settled the issue.

“Fine. Let’s get all of you into the washing machine. A-Stat!”

With much grumbling, not to mention pushing and shoving, somehow the entire group entered the lab. Then came the effort of shoving all the Clonewalskis, not to mention the original, into the Amalgamatetor. Before the lid was closed, Kowalski gave some orders to the others.

“Skipper, if you could, there’s a computer console connected to the Amalgamatetor. Just cut on the computer. The password is Doris. Then all you have to do is click the button that says ’okay’. Can you do that?”

“Yeah. Sure. If that will end this clone business.”

Kowalski then ducked inside and shut the lid. Skipper followed the instructions, and the machine started running. There was much humming, and rumbling. After a few minutes it all stopped. The lid opened and out came Kowalski.

“There. All done. Wow, my clones sure gained a lot of knowledge in the eight month period while they were gone. Say, did you know…,”

Skipper cut him off before he could finish that sentence.

“Whatever. Now that that’s over with, you don’t need these machines anymore. Rico, dismantle the washing machine.”

With a maniacal grin, Rico started bashing apart the machine with a crowbar that he had spat up. Normally Kowalski would be protesting furiously about the destruction of one of his inventions. But he was lost in thought.

“Curious. Though I have gained a vast array of knowledge and memories, I don’t feel a hundred times smarter.”

“What do you mean Kowalski?” Private asked.

“I’m starting to wonder if all one hundred clones were really here for the rejoining.”

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 pm

According to what I've seen over the chat logs... What's next is veeery obvious. I can see your twist, Fairy, and I can say it's one heck of a twist you have there.
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 pm

(You can see the twist, eh? We shall see x3 All that's left after this is the epilogue.)

Chapter 4

There was a moment of silence as the penguins considered the ramifications. Rico had just destroyed the Amalgamatetor. If there were still clones out there, then there’d be no way for them to rejoin with their original counterpart. And if they were still out there, then why hadn’t they come with the others in the first place?

Suddenly there were sounds from the main room. The four birds rushed out to find out what was making the noise. And standing there near the ladder, were two Clonewalskis. One of them looked decidedly sterner and tougher than the original. Skipper instantly recognized that that one might very well prove to be trouble. His gut was sure of it.

The tough looking one glanced over at the others.

“Oh. So there you are. My original and his compatriots,” he glared in anger.

The other Clonewalski looked nervous. He looked back and forth between the group of commandos and his fellow clone.

“001, you’re not REALLY going to doing anything bad? Are you?”

The Clonewalski that was just identified as 001 turned his glared on the other clone.

“Oh do be quiet 082. You’re ruining the moment.”

With a “humph” 082 crossed his arms and turned away. The other penguins didn’t know what to make of this interaction.

“Now where was I?”

Skipper moved into an attack stance before saying, “You were about to get your butt kicked. That’s where you were.” And he leaped at the clone. But just as he thought his punch was going to hit, 001 blocked it. Skipper had only a second to be surprised before he was kicked in the stomach and sent flying.

“So, you can actually fight. Unlike the original here,” Skipper smirked.

Kowalski’s beak dropped up in shock. “You’re saying I’m a poor fighter?!”

Skipper merely raised one eyebrow. “Well, yeah. Private is a better fighter than you are.”

Kowalski glared in anger and stomped off. 082 walked over and joined him.

“Just ignore it. I at least think that we’re good fighters.”

Kowalski glanced over at his double.

“Thanks. But what’s the problem with 001?”

Before 082 could answer, 001 went on the attack. But this time Skipper was ready for him. He managed to block 001’s kick, but when he went to counterattack that was blocked by his opponent. So they remained evenly matched.

“You’re really good. I’ll give you points for that. But why did you convince the other Clonewalski’s to come back early?”

“Because,” 001 said as he jumped back, “I want to be Batman.”

There was a moment of stunned silence.

“Say wha’?” Rico said in confusion.

082 shook his head in exasperation. As if he had heard all this before.

“You…want to be Batman,” Private asked.

“That’s right. And you shall be my Robin!”

Another stunned silence followed as everyone wondered if 001 had gone insane. Then 001 started a long speech.

“After I came into existence, I left on my journey to gain knowledge for the original Kowalski. At one point I had to take shelter in a comic book store. There I found the most amazing series about a billionaire who became a vigilante. He studied martial arts and forensic science. And at one point had a ward who became his sidekick. Oh it was marvelous.”

Everyone just stared at him as he emoted as he said all this. He continued speaking.

“So when I left the store I had made my decision on what I wanted to study. Forensic science and martial arts. I would become Batman! All I’d need was a ward; a young penguin to teach and have as my sidekick. I settled on Private.”

He pointed at Private, who gulped nervously.

“But, I was to return in a year and then I’d be rejoined with my original. I’d never get my chance to be Batman. So I decided to contact all the other Clonewalskis and convince them to return early. I’d arrive late after the rejoining had taken place. I knew after it had happened that Skipper would order the Amalgamatetor to be destroyed, thus making it impossible for me to ever be rejoined with Kowalski.”

He sneered at the boss penguin who glared in anger in return. He had played right into a trap and had never known it.

“What I hadn’t planned on, was that one of the Clonewalskis would show up late as well.”

He glared at 082, who choose to ignore him.

“I couldn’t kill him. That would be almost like committing suicide. So I brought him along.”

“Under false pretense I’d like to add,” 082 spoke up.

001 merely glared at this, but didn’t respond.

“And so, here we are.”

“So you intend to kill us and kidnap Private? Is that your plan 001?” Skipper asked angrily.

001 looked shocked.

“What? No! I just want to be Batman and have Private be Robin. I don’t want to kill any of you.”

“Well I can’t allow that.” And Skipper went on the offense.

Private turned to Kowalski and 082.

“There has to be some way to stop this!”

Both Kowalski and 082 pulled out their abacuses and started moving beads around.

“If we can just knock 001 out long enough, we might be able to do something.”

“But how? Skipper can barely take him,” Private was close to tears. He didn’t want to be anybody’s sidekick.

082 was writing something in his notepad.

“Ah! I have it!”

Quickly he showed the other three penguins what was in his notepad and whispered his plan.

Rico spat out some ball bearings at 001’s feet. He started to slip, but managed to right himself before falling. But the slight instant when he had started to lose balance gave Skipper enough time to tackle him to the ground. 001 threw him off, but it gave Private the time he needed to sneak up and hit him on the back of the head knocking him out.

“Good job men. Now time to decide what to do with these two. Kowalski, options.”

Kowalski jotted some notes on his notepad. 082 was looking over his shoulder and saw what he had wrote.

“You can’t be serious man! Think of the results of your actions!” he exclaimed in something akin to terror.

“I’m sorry, but it’s the only way,” Kowalski said sadly.

“So what’s the plan?” Skipper asked sternly.

“We…,” the tall penguin sighed morosely, “we use the Hyper Dimensional Warp Gate to send them to another dimension.” He looked down at his feet in shame.

“Then let’s do this thing”

Something occurred to Kowalski suddenly, and he turned to 082.

“I never asked but, just why were you late?”

082 looked away for a moment as if he didn’t want to admit it.

“I…I studied video game and computer programming.”

A moment of silence.

“Wait. So you’re a video game nerd?” Skipper asked incredulously.

082 glared at this.

“I suppose one may call me that. But yes, during my studies I became hooked on video games. I was late because I was in the middle of a tournament.”

He huffed and looked away. Kowalski just shook his head in disbelief.

“Come on before this one wakes up,” Skipper indicated 001.

Skipper and Rico dragged the unconscious Clonewalski into the lab. Once there the original started up the warp gate.

“Now, I don’t have the coordinates set just yet. So we’ll have to wait a moment before we can send you through.”

Just as Kowalski said this, 001 started to stir.

“No time for that! Just shoving them in and hope for the best,” Skipper said. And with that he and Rico tossed 001 through the warp gate.

082 looked at the four penguins. His gazed lingered on his double.

“Well, I guess this is good-bye. Farewell.”

He jumped through the warp gate. Kowalski hurried to turn off the machine before anyone or anything could come through it.

“So, I guess that’s that then,” Private surmised.

“Yep. Now, to get rid of that cloning machine. Rico, you know what to do,” Skipper said.

Rico spat out a crow bar and happily went to work. And this time Kowalski complained.

Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

Oh my, so 001 was a the comic book geek? I'm impressed! XD
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 pm

(Thanks. ^^ And now for the epilogue.)

Epilogue

001 woke up to find himself on an island. He had no clue as to which island he was on. Sitting nearby with his back against a tree was 082. He walked over and glared down at him.

“Okay, where are we?”

082 looked up calmly.

“If I were you, I’d drop the attitude.”

The tougher Clonewalski sighed, and sat down next to his fellow clone.

“Alright. Please explain all this.”

082 grinned.

“We were sent to another dimension. If you’d care for some options, I’d be happy to give them.”

001 sighed again.

“Fine. Clonewalski, options.”

082’s grin widened.

“We should swim out and try and find new homes somewhere in this world. But we should split up since we don’t exactly get along too well with one another.”

“You’ve got that right. Okay. Agreed. Opposite directions. No contact if it can be helped.”

“Agreed.”

And with that, the two remaining Clonewalskis headed out to sea. What became of them after that? Well, that’s a different story altogether.

THE END
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 pm

"namby-pamby nerd fest!" Haha! Funny story. Good job. Smile
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 am

Wow. Amazing. Very Happy
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 am

Amazing and as expected. You did a great job on this!
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks. ^^ I'm glad you all like it. Especially since it was something I just came up with on a spur of the moment. ^^;
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum