Penguins United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Fandom fear
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Throw an Object at the Next Poster
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Eddsworld Thread
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» *crashes in with fandoms in tow*
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm by MoonwalkingPanda

» Cookie Game
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Birthday Thread
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:21 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas 2014: Snowball Fight!
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Fairy's misc. sketches
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
The Reverse World: Second Generation EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Reverse World: Second Generation

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Reverse World: Second Generation Empty The Reverse World: Second Generation

Post  2nd Lt. NYC Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am

So I had to continue the roleplay we stopped when we heard that Penguins HQ was closing down. If you want to keep up to date as to what's been going on while we were on PenguinsHQ, here's the link to the original post:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I hope it worked, with all the glitches we've been having. If it doesn't just copy and paste.

As a reminder, here's all the characters and their respective roleplayers:
Main "real world" characters:
Skipper: 2ndLt_Skipper12a
Kowalski: sweetpanda12
Rico: 2ndLt_Skipper12a
Private: Private_cute
King Julien: sweetpanda12
Maurice: Private_cute
Mort: Private_cute
Marlene: sweetpanda12
Blowhole(?):sweetpanda12

Main"Reverse world" characters:
Skipper's double: 2ndLt_Skipper12a
Kowalski's double:
Rico's double: 2ndLt_Skipper12a
Private's double: Private_cute
KJ's double: 2ndLt_Skipper12a
Maurice's double: Private_cute
Mort's double: Private_cute
Marlene's double: sweetpanda12
Blowhole's double: sweetpanda12

OCs:
Krystal: sweetpanda12

Feel free to give up/take over characters, since this is a new place. Notice that I've also taken over SkipWalski's (that's my sister) characters and left the space for Kowalski's evil double open. Have fun keeping the action going!
2nd Lt. NYC
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

https://penguinsunited.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Reverse World: Second Generation Empty Re: The Reverse World: Second Generation

Post  Fairy_Mochi Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I went and read through it. And I must say, wow. And I don't mean Fred's "wow" from Nuts to You. I mean wow. You guys got pretty far in the story. Are you planning to pick up where you left off, or are you starting over? I'm a bit unclear on that.
Fairy_Mochi
Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

The Reverse World: Second Generation Empty Re: The Reverse World: Second Generation

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 pm

(We're starting where we left off. Fairy_Penguin, if you want, you could play the reversed Kowalski? Or you could even take Mort and his double from me?)

"I think I'll stay with my newly given powers! It's not everyday you can fly!" Private told Reppiks as he was handing out jetpacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derf was still knocked out from Sirod's attack in front of Enelram's tunnel.

Trom, Eciruam,and Etavirp ran over to him.

"Wake up!" Etavirp spat out at him, shaking the small squirrel.

Derf slowly opened his eyes.

"Looks like he needs time to recover," suggest Eciruam.

"We don't have time, though! I get the feeling those reversies are planning an attack. Trom, stay here with Derf. We're going to find Sirod."

Etavirp and Eciruam ran up to a bush in the retto's habitat. Behind it was a tunnel to the park and through it they both crawled to the other side.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 am

However, Krystal always trusted her gut feeling, and her gut feeling was telling her that...

"HI-YA!" She kicked Etavirp in the shin, leaving him to go back in pain.

"So," Krystal mused, "We meet again, Etavirp..."
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 am

Etavirp fell over, holding himself in pain. He got up to attack Krystal back, but hesitated when Eciruam stepped between the two.

"Etavirp, why don't we just tell them?" Eciruam cried out.

"Nutterbutter,man! You know she'll never listen!" Etavirp yelled back.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 am

Krystal however was a too little angry to listen to Eciruam. "Nice try Kelp Heads," She muttered, "But from what I've heard, I have a feeling you might not see the light of day again." She tapped herself on the chest, and flapped her wings. "Private!" She called, "Need some help down here! Ready to face your reversed self?"
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 am

"Aye-aye, Krystal!" Private shouted, as he flapped over to her side, ready to fight.

"See,this is exactly what I was talking about, Eciruam. Nobody will listen to our side of the story. We'll just have to fight through." Etavirp commanded the lemur. "Get your spears ready."

"So be it!" Eciruam reluctantly said, ripping one of the two spears from his back that crossed each other. He held it out, pointing directly at Krystal, waiting till she made her move.

(Hope you know where I'm going with this, Panda! Very Happy
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 am

"Tell us what, seaweed brains?" Krystal taunted, while in her head, she spoke with Private through the empathy link bug. 'Private,' She thought to him, 'I'll try to catch information on what they want to tell me, you go up from behind and sneak attack on them, then we have our two prisoners for interrogation. I might even convince Skipper to reward you when we get home. Understand?'
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Private heard this, he nodded to Krystal to indictated he'd do it.

"The truth!" Eciruam spat out, still pointing his arrow, but in fear.

Etavirp and Eciruam both looked at Krystal now, unaware Private was flying behind them.

Etavirp face palmed himself when Eciruam said this. "If he'd ever find out, he'd hurt both of us for good! Don't tell her! We can't trust her with the truth. Let's just get Sirod." Etavirp said as he tried to convice his partner.

"No, Etavirp! This is how it go-" Eciruam muttered before falling over face-first after Private hit him in the head.

Etavirp turned around, but was to late before Private knocked him out also.

Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Krystal smiled as she flew down towards the young penguin who was flapping over his counterpart. "Up high Private," she grinned, high-fiving the Private First Class agent. "Let's get these guys back for interrogation, by the way, remind me to give you ten butterscotch lollypops."

(YAY FOR PRIVATE!)
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm

"Ten?!?" Private cried out in joy. He grabbed Etavirp by his flippers and dragged him to the other while Krystal had Eciruam. Private couln't help but smile the whole time, daydreaming about eating those lollies.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Krystal giggled at Private's adorable reaction to finding out he was going to have ten butterscotch lollypops from her, it was one of those adorable moments she liked that always made her giggle, in fact, young Private was drooling a bit. 'Oops,' she though to herself, 'Note to self: when we go home, send Private on a scavenger hunt for the lollypops.' Krystal dragged Eciruam to the others and tied him and Etavirp up with some rope she found, just in time, because they were just starting to wake up.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Private couldn't help it, and started singing the lolly pop son.

"Lolly,
Lolly!
Make me feel
Jolly!
Just like a pretty
Dolly!"

(I totally just made that up now. xD)

Last edited by Private_Cute on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 am

(Oh Private, so so sweet.)

Krystal was close to laughing her head off, Private was acting so cute, she would've started laughing at the adoresableness he was doing. But the cuteness had to wait, Eciruam had woken up with Etavirp. Krystal placed a serious look on her face and asked sternly towards the captives, "You were talking to each other about something called 'The Truth'. Will you please tell us? Oh we'll listen, we mean it."
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 am

"Don't trust her!" Etavirp told Eciruam.

"Yeah, what makes you think we're just going to tell you after YOU attacked us!" Eciruam said.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 am

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Interrogation, duh. What do you think the chinstrap sisters were doing when they had Manfredi and Johnson in their clutches huh? Now tell us the truth! We swear never to tell Ikslawok, in fact we swear on Manfredi and Johnson's grave!"
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 am

"Never!" Etavirp yelled back at her, almost spitting in her face.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:12 am

"Tell us!" Krystal yelled back, pulling a syringe from her back, "Or I'll be forced to make you tell us against your own will with this truth serum."
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 am

"Not that again!" Etavirp said. "I'm not sure how to put this...you see....ever since Isklawok's gone mad, we weren't always bad guys. We were just like you guys. It's him who forces us to do all his dirty work. If we don't, he hurts us."

"We're slaves! Over the years, we've grown adjust to doing the bad things." Eciruam added.

Last edited by Private_Cute on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 am

"Slaves?" Krystal repeated, bewildered that these two were slaves under Ikslawok's command, tortured if they didn't do what they were told. "Continue, but what was Ikslawok like before he became mad?"
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 am

"Just a genius, like your "Kowalski," Etavirp replied. "We were all just like you guys, maybe some personality traits a little different. I'm not as tender hearted as he." Etavirp nodded his head in the direction of Private.

"After Isklawok snapped from Sirod's many attempts to court him, he forced us all to be his slaves. Each of us changed after that. Reppiks became soft, Etavirp is ugly and mean, and I became tough. No one, except out master, tries to bug me." Eciruam noted.

"Indeed," Etavirp continued, "Isklawok used his over-sized brain to his advantage. The day before he snapped, I saw him in his lab, appearing to be creating plans to control the entire zoo. Nobody can outsmart him. Well, except for Derf, who's been a triple spy."
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 am

"Interesting," Krystal mused, but she then saw that Reppiks was becoming his old self again. "You know, all you guys have your original selves in you," she spoke to Etavirp and Eciruam, "Take Reppiks for example, when we first met him, he seemed quite childish, but as time progressed, he began to toughen up a bit, I mean, he's already a leader in the air raid against Ikslawok, handing out jet packs and giving orders like his counterpart, Skipper, who is my cousin. Etavirp, I knew someone who acted tough on the outside, but on the inside, he's a broken man with a fragile ego thanks to the loss of two of his former comrades. You know who that is?"

Etavirp nodded his head side to side.

"Skipper himself." Krystal continued, "When Manfredi and Johnson died, Skippy kept mentally beating himself up for the loss, telling himself that it was all his fault that they died, he even almost considered suicide the pain was so hard to bear, but when Kowalski, Rico and Private came into his life, it was like the ghosts of Manfredi and Johnson had been recarnated into the world again. And when I arrived, seeing a remain of his family touched his heart so much, he saw flashes of the two former comrades in his dreams, telling him to keep moving on. So he did, and now he's the greatest cousin I have could ever have."
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 am

Maybe it was the changing already taking effect, but for the first time in a long time, a small tear ran down Etavirp's cheek.

"That's exactly what's happening. We don't want to be bad anymore. Do you understand, Krystal?" Etavirp asked.
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 am

Krystal smiled warmly, like a mother looking at her baby in happiness. "Welcome home," She whispered, picking up a now sobbing Etavirp in her flippers.
MoonwalkingPanda
MoonwalkingPanda
Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutezee_Penguin Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 am

(What a twist, huh? xD Never would expect Krystal hugging Etavirp.)
Cutezee_Penguin
Cutezee_Penguin
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next